PROJECT MANAGER – TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT
An engineering company, which is part of a major industrial holding company operating on the international market, dealing with the supply of technological equipment for the processing and utilization of waste and material handling, offers an interesting job position
What Awaits You
Solution of designs and deliveries of technological lines in the field of waste processing and its subsequent use. Another focus is technological lines for transport, storage and dosing of bulk materials, but also liquid substances in heavy industry (cement plants, steel mills, power plants, etc.).
- Plan, coordinate and manage projects from the business part to implementation;
- Prepare technical solutions for projects – proposals for the arrangement of machines in the technological line, solutions for connections to other technologies (detailed processing will be the subject of the activities of design workers);
- Check the time and financial progress of projects;
- Participate in process improvement – increasing the quality of our products and services and taking into account our own professional development;
- Calculation of the proposed solution and its technical specification;
- Close cooperation with supplier organizations and other departments of the company, especially the design department – the opportunity to participate in the development of their own equipment.
What Knowledge Should You Have
- University or high school of technical direction – optimally mechanical, construction or electrical education;
- Experience in project management in the field of technology or design of technological units – it is important to orientate in the field of engineering or technological units, but it does not matter whether it is experience as a designer, salesman, project manager or constructor - minimum length of experience 2 years in in the case of university education and at least 5 years in the case of secondary education;
- Driving license B;
- Willingness to travel in the Czech Republic and abroad – short-term business trips, on average twice a month;
- Diligence, reliability, ability to work in a team and individual work and time flexibility;
- Very good organizational and communication skills;
- Knowledge of English at level B2 and higher (knowledge of German or another language an advantage);
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office – we expect the ability to create basic designs or edit drawings, create calculations, schedules, etc.
What We Can Offer You
- Stable background of an important Czech industrial group;
- Interesting work on various projects;
- Corporate culture of family society with emphasis on reciprocity and willingness to help others;
- Very motivating salary evaluation;
- 5 weeks holiday.
Place of work: Prague - Barrandov or Chrudim
Entry according to bilateral agreement, assumption 09/2021
If you are interested, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com